I do not offer a makeup trial and the reasons are so many but I would like to summarize some of them AS BELOW…
· 1. I put my work openly on my Facebook page Instagram Page. All these pictures and videos are high definition. You can easily check my makeup skills.
· Also, do read all client reviews posted on the Facebook page or all social media links. That would help you to understand more about service like punctuality, ease of interaction, quality of products, personal attention, professionalism, perfection, creativity etc.
· Without accessories, outfit, Proper hairdo(which I can’t not do in the trail as it’ll take the same effort as on EVENT day and requires at least 2 h to 3 hours for a complete makeover) Without skin preparation(facial and skin treatments) you are not going to understand how you are going to look on your event day even if I give you trail. So it’ll create unnecessary confusion.I scheduling a makeup trial is one more hectic and time-consuming event. people are not ready to pay the same of half of the amount of the bridal makeup for the MAkeup Trial, were on the other hands I have to use the same amount of products and efforts. a And Many more i
· But I do offer a session (telecom / Video call or face-to-face conversation) once your date is booked, when I can discuss and finalize the looks for your special day. and we could discuss each and every bit of things to be done
Common Questions that I get:-
My skin is very sensitive, Should I still go for makeup?· Do not worry about sensitive skin. I take all health and safety precautions and procedures before applying makeup. I also follow all good hygiene practice. I use very high-end international cosmetics that would never aggravate your skin problems.
for good Makeup
ME at 7887777035
- How a new bride should celebrate her first Diwali
- Diwali Makeup? 5 simple make-up tricks to rock this Diwali
- Diwali 2020 : इस दीपावली ट्रेंडी मेकअप लुक के साथ ट्राई करें न्यूड मेकअप और खुद को दें स्पेशल टच
- What is A BEST GROOM MAKEUP ON WEDDING DAY
- Makeup items you should always carry with you
- Bridal Hairstyles that are best for your wedding look!
- Easy Ways to Winter-Proof Your Makeup
- The Ultimate Guide to Skincare Exfoliants
- How to Plan and Start a Wedding Beauty Regimen