Professional Makeup Artist course in Pune
Want to become Professional Makeup Artist course join me and i will guide u in getting ace at what you do.
- Introduction to makeup Artistry and products
- Sanitation and Hygiene
- Face Shapes
- Skin Types
- Skin Preparation – Moisturiser, Primer, Concealer
- Eyebrow shaping and Eye preparation
- Eye makeup- smoky/glamourous and subtle (including blending techniques, applying eyeliner and the application of false lashes)
- Flawless base application using camouflage makeup techniques (highlighting, shading and concealing using color correcting techniques).
- Lips (inclining and enhancing the shape)
- Method of makeup removal
- Full Product Knowledge
- Tools Knowledge
- Skin Prep
- Skin Analysis
- Types of Skin
- Face Shapes Knowledge
- Face Features Knowledge
- All Types of Eyebrow Shaping: Straight, Curve, Soya Arch, High Arc
- Multiple Types of Liner Application: Thin Liner, Thin Wings Liner, Thick Eye Liner, Open Wings Liner, Cat Wings Liner, Joint Wint Eyeliner, Double Wing Liner, Glitter Eye Liner, Colourful Full Eye Liner
- Eye Makeup: Cut Crease, Glittery Eye / Shimmery Eye, Smokey Eye/ Bold Eye, Glam Eye
- Foundation Basis: Liquid Foundation, Cream Foundation, HD Foundation Base.
- Contouring: Powder, Cream
- All Kinds of Highlighting
- Nude Makeup
- Soft Makeup
- HD Makeup
- Under Eye Coverage
- Method of makeup rem
DURATION: 2 day course (11am – 5pm)
COST: ASK ME
LEARNING HOW TO APPLY MAKEUP ISN’T AS SIMPLE AS IT SEEMS—AND WATCHING COMPLICATED YOUTUBE TUTORIALS CAN ONLY MAKE YOU MORE CONFUSED.
you may like to read these
Questions & Answers
Will I need makeup kit for this course?
Ans. Makeup kit is available in the studio but You need to have your own makeup kit for practicing at your home.
What are various career options after completing course?
Ans. Bridal makeup Artist, Makeup Artist for films, serials, photo shoots, functions etc.
What type of background is needed for this Makeup course?
Ans. Not any specific background is needed.